Location: Prosoft Clinical - Chesterbrook PA
Prosoft Clinical is a full service Clinical Research Organization that provides analysis services to the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries. Our internal electronic data capture (eDC) and IP management / IWR systems, combined with our data management, biostatistical, clinical operations, medical, quality and regulatory teams provide peak efficiency and cost effectiveness to our sponsors.
Prosoft Clinical is seeking a candidate who values both career development and growth. You will be an integral part of a team responsible for the design, development, maintenance and support of Prosoft’s clinical software systems. You will work with our Data Management department to enhance our systems to further the success of our company.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design, develop. document, test and support current Prosoft clinical trial software systems, including performance and security improvements, and new feature requests.
• Develop code following Prosoft Clinical’s System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) from gathering User Requirement Documents to final product delivery.
• Performing thorough tests during development and software validation phases.
• Work as part of a team.
• Degree in the field of computer science, information systems or equivalent related field experience.
• Industry experience with Linux, jQuery, Ajax, PHP, MySQL, HTML/CSS
• Knowledge of SDLC
• Proficiency in code versioning tools (Git)
• Desire to learn necessary programming language/frameworks
• Prior development of either an eDC or IWR systems desired
• AWS / Azure experience a plus
• No travel restrictions.
• No physical limitations which would prevent performing required job functions.